The Free Land of 3kruimels is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.162 billion 3kruimelsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 83.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The 3kruimelsian economy, worth 117 trillion meeples a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 54,250 meeples, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sections of the police receive paramilitary training, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, and much of 3kruimels's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 3kruimels's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 3kruimels was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : 3kruimels was endorsed by The Dominion of Wanapitei.
- : 3kruimels was endorsed by The Crab-free Polity of Gryphonian Alliance.
- : 3kruimels was endorsed by The Blue and White Pandas of Pandaland III.
- : 3kruimels was endorsed by The Cookie Thieving Confederacy of Zoran.
- : Following new legislation in 3kruimels, much of 3kruimels's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in 3kruimels, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Following new legislation in 3kruimels, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug.
- : Following new legislation in 3kruimels, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : 3kruimels endorsed The Nuclear Landmine of Dalimbar.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Bran Astor, Bhang Bhang Duc, Westwind, Rubberduckia, Oometz, Fumafuma, Fujai, Sensorland, Papercuts and Skittles, Constantinopolisia, Liberillia, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Dilber, Arnic, The United Republic of Westend, Kittenlicious, Twisted Duality, Shaktirajya, Akshireuya, Wickedly evil people, Psikuta, Sindria, Bigstickistan, United States of Northern America, Condonohia, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, The Father-Land, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Pi Island, Fuentana, The Undivided, Cryland, Atheist States of Philippines, The Fourth Redoubt, Holmani, Nieubasria, Ferroia, Majuria, Gracelantia, Gree Velda, Leukogeras, Archonina, Kiensu, Scationtanland, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Eritasia, and 32 others.Refugeeria, Plankstein, Einherfell, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Quevilis, Q The Almighty, Carvell, United Exousia, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Ahssn, Willow Gate, Hamburg Neo, Thevinia, Avonna, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Arvladma, Sirulinuck, Fhaengshia, Volkason, Bobki, Moriari, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Zoran, Pandaland III, Gryphonian Alliance, and Wanapitei.