The GangLand of 7-5 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by OG Kingpin with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 12.331 billion Thugs live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Spirituality receive no funds. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Thuggin' economy, worth a remarkable 2,759 trillion Hollowpoints a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 223,779 Hollowpoints, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 690,963 per year while the poor average 55,914, a ratio of 12.4 to 1.
Social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, the army's trophy cabinets have gone all-organic, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps, and running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. 7-5's national animal is the Gat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Absurd Memory of Ravendi.
- : Following new legislation in 7-5, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Reaving Skallywag of Commodore Badger.
- : Following new legislation in 7-5, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps.
- : Following new legislation in 7-5, the army's trophy cabinets have gone all-organic.
- : Following new legislation in 7-5, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in 7-5, OG Kingpin is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Following new legislation in 7-5, posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables.
- : 7-5 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Following new legislation in 7-5, t-shirts displaying a photo of OG Kingpin performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
Endorsements Received: 43 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Dreamersistan, Wiranath, Bachtendekuppen, Hizuru, Am Echad, Fedele, Brotherland, Shavara, Todd McCloud, New Bradenia Ghost, The Angel of Charity, Funkadelia, Roissyland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Plazland, Roliganistan, Unger under over, Kangarawa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Goodnamesarerare, Axdel, The Romanum Legio, East Malaysia, Libertanny, Aelitia, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Marrico, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, RovaMittala, Marrabuk, Liberstankonia, Davelands, Kalaratri, Feuraxia, Someseni, Stanisiti, Commodore Badger, and Ravendi.