The Constitutional Monarchy of 72nd Catgirl Division is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its burgeoning human oppressor population. The hard-working population of 3.646 billion 72nd Catgirl Divisionians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 13.5%.
The 72nd Catgirl Divisionian economy, worth 192 trillion catnips a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 52,906 catnips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 72nd Catgirl Division's national animal is the human oppressor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 72nd Catgirl Division's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : 72nd Catgirl Division's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : 72nd Catgirl Division relocated from Comedy Islands to The Rejected Realms.
- : 72nd Catgirl Division was ejected and banned from Comedy Islands by The United States of Huge Mega Large PP Canada.
- : The United States of Huge Mega Large PP Canada dismissed 72nd Catgirl Division as join Lily of Comedy Islands.
- : 72nd Catgirl Division's influence in Comedy Islands rose from "Auxiliary" to "Contender".
- : 72nd Catgirl Division resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 72nd Catgirl Division appointed 72nd Catgirl Division as join Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Comedy Islands.
- : 72nd Catgirl Division became WA Delegate of Comedy Islands.
- : 72nd Catgirl Division's influence in Comedy Islands rose from "Zero" to "Auxiliary".