|Leader||The Great Goblin|
The Nation formally by the name of 9003 is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The Great Goblin with an iron fist, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, vat-grown people, and disturbing lack of elderly people. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 16.032 billion public filth are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mordor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Slave to the man economy, worth a remarkable 4,654 trillion gold bars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 290,305 gold bars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,040,069 per year while the poor average 14,057, a ratio of 145 to 1.
Books are often used as kindling, Slaves have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors, warning signs caution public filth where they may fall off 'the edge of the world', and basic multiplication is all you need to know to have a child. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. 9003's national animal is the human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is 9002ism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in 9003, basic multiplication is all you need to know to have a child.
- : Following new legislation in 9003, warning signs caution public filth where they may fall off 'the edge of the world'.
- : Following new legislation in 9003, Slaves have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors.
- : 9003 was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in 9003, books are often used as kindling.
- : Following new legislation in 9003, burnout is common with anti-government demagogues.
- : Following new legislation in 9003, The Great Goblin dines while Mordor burns.
- : 9003 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : 9003 password-protected 9003 wanted the founder badge.
- : 9003 relocated from 9003 wanted the founder badge to The North Pacific.