|Leader||The Zombie Goblin|
The Nation formally by the name of 9003 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Zombie Goblin with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, ritual sacrifices, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 18.651 billion public filth are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Administration also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Angband. The average income tax rate is 1.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Slave to the man economy, worth a remarkable 5,596 trillion gold bars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 300,068 gold bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
The food pyramid has been replaced with the word PASTA in bold block capital letters, a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales', biological warfare is used to solve small disagreements, and skyscrapers get built in just days. Crime is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. 9003's national animal is the human, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is 9002ism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in 9003, skyscrapers get built in just days.
- : Following new legislation in 9003, biological warfare is used to solve small disagreements.
- : Following new legislation in 9003, a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales'.
- : 9003 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 9003 was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Paradeavenlisian States.
- : 9003 was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Tibus Heth.
- : 9003 was endorsed by The Principality of Sil Dorsett.
- : 9003 was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United Engiresco.
- : 9003 was endorsed by The Cybernetic Utopia of Steampunk Ariel.
- : 9003 was endorsed by The Republic of Selfgradatude.