The Free Kingdom of Acheronn is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lucifer with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.224 billion Acheronnians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Abaddon. The average income tax rate is 71.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Acheronnian economy, worth 664 trillion Pentecostals a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 157,295 Pentecostals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky, Lucifer's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, and you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence. Crime is totally unknown. Acheronn's national animal is the Hellhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Acheronn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Acheronn's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Acheronn, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Following new legislation in Acheronn, Lucifer's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
- : Acheronn's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Acheronn's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Acheronn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs, Most Cultured, Smartest Citizens, Largest Information Technology Sector, and Most Influential.
- : Acheronn's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Acheronn was refounded in Osiris.
- : Acheronn ceased to exist in The East Pacific.