The Legion of Acnor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prophet Magnus with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, smutty television, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, devout population of 2.292 billion Acnorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Acnoria. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Acnorian economy, worth 367 trillion Acnorian Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 160,537 Acnorian Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework, skateparks can be found in every city, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Acnoria's playgrounds, and billions are being spent on a new island airport. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Acnor's national animal is the Snow Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Acnor, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
- : Following new legislation in Acnor, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Acnoria's playgrounds.
- : Following new legislation in Acnor, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Acnor, students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework.
- : Following new legislation in Acnor, Prophet Magnus sports gold-plated grillz to promote the government's hard money policy.
- : Acnor was endorsed by The Republic of Fubleton.
- : Acnor was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Der Erste Orden der Sithari.
- : Following new legislation in Acnor, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
- : Following new legislation in Acnor, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Acnor was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
Endorsements Received: 82 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, The Sacred Whale, Roissyland, Ver Norge, Qui sequuntur somnia, Fedele, Socialist Holy American Empire, Telmarine, Am Echad, Ravendi, Bachtendekuppen, Brotherland, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Izonno, Federated States of Zootron, Talitoa, Headpat Central, Arkantis, Marrico, Aelitia, Impits Menouss, Aristortia, Squid Ruinosa, Broengtopia, The Happian Union, Hizuru, Cantonese Union, Fanderia, Tim Stark, Axdel, Elsweyr Land, Davelands, Gorbastan, The Romanum Legio, Wiranath, The Angel of Charity, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kilkire, Tigerion, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Dpispitir, Riveraland, VW53Aland, Sadinata, Lobos, Astroa, and 32 others.The Buckeye States, Someseni, Thyaclinia, Servants of Gizmo, LewisWorld, Enlil, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Pakitsk, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Stellar Colonies, TheRuthenians, Transiberation, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, CheeseBurrito, Kralovstvi Slunce, Chubaka, The Holy Utopian Republic, The United Asian Republics, The Upper Low, Justice-Becoming, The Death Syndicate, Poiston, VoyKovie, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, SloveStates, The United Neo American Union, and Fubleton.