The Federation of Adioration is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 901 million Adiorans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amalina. The average income tax rate is 72.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Adiorationian economy, worth 45.6 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 50,664 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Homophobia is off the menu, police officers find government bureaucracy more terrifying than most serial killers, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery, and politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adioration's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adioration was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and the Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, police officers find government bureaucracy more terrifying than most serial killers.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Adioration was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Der Erste Orden der Sithari.
- : Adioration was endorsed by The Federation of The United Asian Republics.
- : Adioration was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Adioration was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Adioration was endorsed by The TEP Is Best P of Todd McCloud.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Fedele, Davelands, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, Wiranath, Rhealaliit, Roissyland, British Calradia, Hizuru, Brotherland, Tim Stark, The Romanum Legio, Bachtendekuppen, Ridann, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, Guthra, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Aelitia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Tigerion, The Angel of Charity, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Dpispitir, Riveraland, Sadinata, Lobos, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Marrico, Thyaclinia, Enlil, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Pakitsk, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Ravendi, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Kralovstvi Slunce, Chubaka, Astroa, The Holy Utopian Republic, EnderShnovia, Kilkire, and 10 others.The Death Syndicate, Stanisiti, Poiston, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Todd McCloud, The United Neo American Union, and The United Asian Republics.