|Faith||Aggrar Indipedent Church|
The Tsardom of Aggrar is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Orazio I with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.559 billion Aggrarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aggrarburg. The average income tax rate is 36.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Aggrarian economy, worth 180 trillion Aggrar Lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 115,659 Aggrar Lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Nations that kill an Aggrarian can expect a strongly worded letter, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and the military has gone fission for more funding. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aggrar's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aggrar Indipedent Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aggrar, the military has gone fission for more funding.
- : Aggrar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Aggrar, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Aggrar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Aggrar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Aggrar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Aggrar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Aggrar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Aggrar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Aggrar's influence in Rodos rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Kastonets.