|Leader||Emporer Al Muhadi|
The Imperial state of Al zuro is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Emporer Al Muhadi with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and zero percent divorce rate. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 3.073 billion Al zuroians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alzer. The average income tax rate is 85.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Al zuroan economy, worth 362 trillion Zurian lire a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 117,917 Zurian lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and the nation has always been at war with Moltovea. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Al zuro's national animal is the Zurian Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Alzerism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Al zuro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Al zuro was endorsed by The Sultanate of Big Boyz.
- : Al zuro was endorsed by The Free Land of A virtual triad.
- : Al zuro's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Al zuro's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Al zuro was endorsed by The Christmas Present Elf Santa of Wymondham.
- : Al zuro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Al zuro was endorsed by The Free Archipelago of Platyperia.
- : Al zuro voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Al zuro voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".