The Kingdom of Albyion Kingdom is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Don Fluffles with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, parental licensing program, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.313 billion Albyion Kingdomians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 90.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Albyion Kingdomian economy, worth 690 trillion Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 208,282 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Albyion Kingdom's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Albyion Kingdom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, Don Fluffles's new political program is often mockingly called 'Capitalism with a Bigtopian face'.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, the comic book series 'Don Fluffles and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high.
- : Albyion Kingdom voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
Endorsements Received: 69 » Bran Astor, Bhang Bhang Duc, Mirchusko, Fujai, Greynne, The United Republic of Westend, Gastenburg, Dilber, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Marina Nova, San Mazer, Atheist States of Philippines, The Fourth Redoubt, Kisovec, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Gryphonian Alliance, Archonina, Cryland, Kiensu, Holmani, Arracrania, Gracelantia, IndyCar Racing, Liberillia, Plankstein, Estriacea, Mediobogdum, Akshireuya, Q The Almighty, Anuubis, Leukogeras, Quevilis, Santos-Dominius, Nas Crustium, Vlobbania, Carvell, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, and 19 others.Hamburg Neo, Madarna, Arvladma, BIteland, Fhaengshia, Volkason, Thevinia, Sirulinuck, Pandaland II, Pandaland III, Moriari, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Fuentana, Orson Welles, Dalimbar, Professor Thomas, Wanapitei, and Ahssn.