The Tropical Lands of Anaraterria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ana with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, keen interest in outer space, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.461 billion Anaraterrians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reymont. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anaraterrian economy, worth 299 trillion coirns a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 121,727 coirns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Atheists on vacation find Astertheism's scriptures make useful doorstops, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Reymont Natural History Museum, and it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anaraterria's national animal is the civet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Astertheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anaraterria's influence in The Clay of Clashu fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Anaraterria's influence in The Clay of Clashu rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : Anaraterria lodged a message on the The Clay of Clashu Regional Message Board.
- : Anaraterria altered its national flag.
- : Anaraterria relocated from Lazarus to The Clay of Clashu.
- : Anaraterria was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Anaraterria ceased to exist in The Clay of Clashu.
- : Anaraterria's influence in The Clay of Clashu rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Anaraterria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Anaraterria lost WA Delegate status in The Clay of Clashu.