The Constitutional Monarchy of Anarchals is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, digital currency, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 387 million Anarchalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valerius. The average income tax rate is 19.0%.
The very strong Anarchalian economy, worth 28.1 trillion Bleebs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 72,673 Bleebs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Treason is relative, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read, and dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia. Crime is totally unknown. Anarchals's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anarchals was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Anarchals was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Anarchals altered its national flag.
- : Anarchals voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Anarchals lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Anarchals voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Anarchals voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Anarchals, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchals, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchals, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Kuriko, New Fania, The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Recon Island, A Country Run by Scientists, Anisopterra, Nooooooooooooooo, Krystalveil, Randopian, Athontia, Alen-roshh, Histerrion, Lamborghini Murcielago, Itic, Solarampa, Republic of Karskarovyt, Caldorado, Evertopia, Thinking Logically and Critically, Riance, Isentran, Dustwind, Selfide, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Ali Faridi, Diahn, Drewish, Galimania, Solsevara, Yakkandiania, Zog Imperialis, Blogotopia, Pesna, City of Saint Nicolas, Est Edmus Turs, Point Comfort Colony, Jesehannu, Nogalacia, Sastaora, Snakeden, Tzo, Treeford, Old Tryst, Nilveroe, Flying Eagles, Tamsalin, and 9 others.Liberdon, Tsan Derch, The Republic of Osea, The Galactic RepubIlic, Calrad, Namakan, The Pizza, Ascended Union, and Lisokyo.