The Imperial Territories of Arkzpan is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Syndicate with an iron fist, and notable for its ban on automobiles, triple-decker prams, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 7.147 billion Allegiant are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Constyatania. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Allegiant economy, worth a remarkable 4,189 trillion Invidions a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 586,124 Invidions, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency, war vets look after war animals, government-funded marriage counseling is showing very limited success, and space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arkzpan's national animal is the Watchdogs, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Anarcho-Syndicalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arkzpan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, government-funded marriage counseling is showing very limited success.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, war vets look after war animals.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, customs officials often double as wedding officiants.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, home renovation shows are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Following new legislation in Arkzpan, newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Atheist States of Philippines, Fumafuma, Wyndward, Papercuts and Skittles, Wickedly evil people, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Archonina, San Mazer, Kisovec, Kiensu, Moriari, Fujai, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Anuubis, Zoran, Westwind, Giovanniland, Dilber, Gracelantia, Nas Crustium, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, BIteland, Professor thomas, Forcaforta, Joubertbourg, Wellington Bingbong, New Belia, Orcatortugs, Eastern Bahia, Plarland Amex, The Undivided, Schantan, Marina Nova, Nieubasria, Valentibus, and Rajtech.