The Socialist Republic of Arvladma is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sergei Voroshilov with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 1.362 billion Arvladians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seusan. The average income tax rate is 65.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Arvladian economy, worth 186 trillion Credytians a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 136,580 Credytians, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens who refuse to vote are guillotined, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, and polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Arvladma's national animal is the Taxru Uatamo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arvladma was endorsed by The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland.
- : Arvladma was endorsed by The Community of Emark.
- : Following new legislation in Arvladma, polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums.
- : Following new legislation in Arvladma, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in Arvladma, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Arvladma, citizens who refuse to vote are guillotined.
- : Arvladma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Arvladma, school football matches are usually five-a-side.
- : Following new legislation in Arvladma, Arvladian scientists are mixing chewing tobacco with bacon flavouring in an attempt to craft the perfect male snack.
- : Following new legislation in Arvladma, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Saint Philip and Laurence, Bran Astor, Shaktirajya, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Fujai, The United Republic of Westend, DiscGolfLand, Dalimbar, Tropical Isles, Sensorland, Big Bad Badger, Dilber, Bhang Bhang Duc, Recuecn, Liberillia, Papercuts and Skittles, Atheist States of Philippines, Nieubasria, Win Mints, Leukogeras, Archonina, Kiensu, Santos-Dominius, Holmani, The Unified Missourtama States, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Arracrania, Wickedly evil people, Redacterial Psychoanalysts, Kittenlicious, Einherfell, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, IndyCar Racing, Twisted Duality, Comia Noracon, Glorious Existence, Vods Dian, Pandaland III, Oronia, Ferroia, Westwind, Greg Tucker, Acropylae, Durtoss, Eienn, Plankstein, Av Libertas Vindex, Hiems, Constantinopolisia, and 12 others.Robbinston, Calingfara, Akshireuya, The Antarctic Empires, Anuubis, Saransh, Quevilis, Carvell, Volkason, Cro Magnon, Emark, and Giovanniland.