|Animal||Sunda Leopard Cat|
The No Strings Attached States of Atheist States of Philippines is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lewis Jacobs with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.141 billion Filipino Atheists love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manila. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Filipino Atheist economy, worth a remarkable 2,169 trillion Rads a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 194,702 Rads, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis, and the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atheist States of Philippines's national animal is the Sunda Leopard Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis.
- : Atheist States of Philippines was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage.
- : Atheist States of Philippines voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, hospitals in Atheist States of Philippines are too busy serving the needs of the West Pacific to see Filipino Atheists.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, there's more vermin than ever on the metro.
Endorsements Received: 178 » Bran Astor, Comia Noracon, Coung Komands, Leukogeras, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, Wyndward, Bhang Bhang Duc, Kisovec, Shaktirajya, Meedvheyt, Liberillia, Champaign, DiscGolfLand, Oronia, The Free States of Gotham, Sindria, Fumafuma, Cryland, Tropical Isles, Great Sheriffdom, Nevafornia, Wickedly evil people, Divina Patriae, Papercuts and Skittles, Pandaland III, The United Republic of Westend, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mathematania, Sensorland, Einherfell, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Crazy Waters, Glorious Existence, Twisted Duality, Fallgriffin, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Numpties, Futuo, Constantinopolisia, The Undivided, Bigstickistan, Dreamers for Hope, Psikuta, Westwind, Common Good, The Anclave, Bova Ptaltand, and 128 others.United Adaikes, Ellcrys, Greg Tucker, Pandaland II, Libterraria, Dilber, Granducato Toscana, Quevilis, Win Mints, Greynne, Rivello, Fielure, Fujai, Ingentis Novus, Matism, Orcatortugs, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Thyrall, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, Free Radio States, United States of Northern America, New Belia, Pi Island, The Technocratic Ideas, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Gastenburg, Resurgence City, Starblazer, San Mazer, Euarsia, Albyion Kingdom, Svanland, Loegries, Kalla, Arnic, Triestine, Q The Almighty, Zenduria, 3kruimels, Kabayan, Vasilism, The Northeastern Confederation, East Swedesia, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, Arracrania, Scationtanland, Antahbrantahstan, IndyCar Racing, Moriari, Refugeeria, Iriso, Pernacyvokya, Plankstein, United Taterville, Baxterra, Mediobogdum, Flatanistan, Parinan, The Rega, Troodan, Mercia Regnum, Estriacea, Slawin Hall, Anuubis, Zoran, Archonina, Santos-Dominius, Western End Them Son, Pepinooo, Inner Paniumati, Carvell, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Sniper Slayers, Itrusca, Thacountry, The United Tribes of Bantai, Irador, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor Thomas, Fhaengshia, Thevinia, Desmosthenes and Burke, Dankinsted, Saronistan, Emark, Lynier, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Sirulinuck, San Diego Islands, Ignuei, Hamburg Neo, Madarna, Arvladma, Orson Welles, Pilonistan, Qapaq Suyu, Betsomarik, Aldesport, Befiehl, BIteland, The Vergville, Diaconstipation, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Ostellan, Kurabis, Bobki, Irvinovia, Yaspica, Dalimbar, The Muh Granis, Wild Wild 100s, Valocke, Immortea, Ahssn, Aluminum Oxynitride, Iglot, Nagaraningrad, The First Earth Empire, and Forcaforta.