|Animal||Sunda leopard cat|
The No Strings Attached States of Atheist States of Philippines is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lewis Jacobs with a fair hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.049 billion Filipino of The Atheist States hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manila. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Filipino Atheist economy, worth a remarkable 2,586 trillion rads a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 214,664 rads, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Lending money has become a major liability, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself, and the native owl population is in permanent hibernation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atheist States of Philippines's national animal is the Sunda leopard cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atheist States of Philippines was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 5% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the native owl population is in permanent hibernation.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Atheist States of Philippines voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Atheist States of Philippines voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
Endorsements Received: 158 » Comia Noracon, Leukogeras, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, Wyndward, Kisovec, Shaktirajya, Meedvheyt, Liberillia, Champaign, DiscGolfLand, Oronia, The Free States of Gotham, Sindria, Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Great Sheriffdom, Nevafornia, Wickedly evil people, Divina Patriae, Papercuts and Skittles, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mathematania, Sensorland, Einherfell, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Crazy Waters, Glorious Existence, Twisted Duality, Fallgriffin, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Futuo, Constantinopolisia, The Undivided, Dreamers for Hope, Psikuta, Westwind, Common Good, Bova Ptaltand, Ellcrys, Greg Tucker, Pandaland II, Libterraria, Dilber, Granducato Toscana, Win Mints, Greynne, Rivello, and 108 others.Fujai, Ingentis Novus, Matism, Orcatortugs, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Thyrall, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, New Belia, Pi Island, The Technocratic Ideas, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, San Mazer, Euarsia, Albyion Kingdom, Svanland, Loegries, Kalla, Arnic, Triestine, Q The Almighty, Vasilism, East Swedesia, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, Arracrania, Antahbrantahstan, IndyCar Racing, Moriari, Baxterra, Mediobogdum, Flatanistan, The Rega, Anuubis, Zoran, Archonina, Western End Them Son, Pepinooo, Inner Paniumati, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Sniper Slayers, The United Tribes of Bantai, Irador, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor thomas, Desmosthenes and Burke, Saronistan, Lynier, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, San Diego Islands, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, Orson Welles, Pilonistan, Aldesport, Befiehl, BIteland, Yaspica, Wild Wild 100s, Valocke, Ahssn, Iglot, The First Earth Empire, Forcaforta, The divisive isolationists, Xicqy, Willow Gate, Rowdy, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, A virtual triad, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Athrid HullHund, Wellington Bingbong, La Islas Filipinas, Demonvine, Wild lands of Tribe, Plarland Amex, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Sel Pauzzille, Estaebia, Weratt, Leecanda, The Balladeer, Sufys, Free Radio States, Blue Amazon, Metailuria, Av Libertas Vindex, Vaporiaz, Corbeil, Galaxy Meows, Aluminum Oxynitride, New Caterse, Sirulinuck, El Facil, and Kaolong.