|Animal||Sunda Leopard Cat|
The No Strings Attached States of Atheist States of Philippines is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lewis Jacobs with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.637 billion Filipino Atheists love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manila. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Filipino Atheist economy, worth a remarkable 2,409 trillion Rads a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 226,488 Rads, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atheist States of Philippines's national animal is the Sunda Leopard Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Atheist States of Philippines was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 5% for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Atheist States of Philippines voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, saying "don't do anything that Lewis Jacobs wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Atheist States of Philippines.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, property subletting is going underground.
Endorsements Received: 181 » Bran Astor, Denieria, Comia Noracon, Coung Komands, Leukogeras, Dalimbar, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, Wyndward, Bhang Bhang Duc, Kisovec, Shaktirajya, Meedvheyt, Liberillia, Champaign, DiscGolfLand, Oronia, Shaqolandia, The Free States of Gotham, Sindria, Fumafuma, Cryland, Tropical Isles, Great Sheriffdom, Nevafornia, Wickedly evil people, Divina Patriae, Papercuts and Skittles, Pandaland III, The United Republic of Westend, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mathematania, Sensorland, Einherfell, CaskistalanarisKirkjubjark, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Crazy Waters, Glorious Existence, Twisted Duality, Fallgriffin, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Numpties, Futuo, Recuecn, Constantinopolisia, The Undivided, Bigstickistan, Dreamers for Hope, and 131 others.Psikuta, Westwind, Toberkuibac, Common Good, The Anclave, Bova Ptaltand, United Adaikes, Ellcrys, Greg Tucker, Pandaland II, Libterraria, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Dilber, Granducato Toscana, Quevilis, The Unified Missourtama States, Win Mints, Greynne, Rivello, Saint Philip and Laurence, Fielure, Fujai, Paschalia, Ingentis Novus, Big Bad Badger, Matism, Orcatortugs, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Thyrall, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, Free Radio States, United States of Northern America, New Belia, Pi Island, Enormous Norman, The Technocratic Ideas, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Gastenburg, Myr Tariniel, Resurgence City, Surroosia, Starblazer, San Mazer, Euarsia, Albyion Kingdom, Svanland, Loegries, Kalla, Arnic, Triestine, Q The Almighty, Zenduria, Atleska, 3kruimels, Arcadim, Nurule, Kabayan, Giga S, Larxia, Vasilism, The Northeastern Confederation, East Swedesia, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, Aeternis Taciti, Cowzania, Arracrania, Scationtanland, Antahbrantahstan, IndyCar Racing, Moriari, Av Libertas Vindex, Knight123, Refugeeria, Iriso, Pernacyvokya, Wolman, Durtoss, Eienn, United Auroran Republic, Plankstein, United Taterville, Baxterra, Conar Ascendency, Mediobogdum, Flatanistan, Hiems, Parinan, The Rega, Troodan, Lanorth, Avystan, Mercia Regnum, Estriacea, Slawin Hall, Calingfara, Anuubis, Zoran, Saransh, Baleholm, Archonina, Novasamita, Santos-Dominius, Western End Them Son, Pepinooo, Inner Paniumati, Ailuo, Rikanhimel, Carvell, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Sniper Slayers, Itrusca, Thacountry, The United Tribes of Bantai, Maria Frei, Giovanniland, Bobki, Aluminum Oxynitride, Eleftherios venizelos, Irador, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor Thomas, Fhaengshia, The Citizens of Victoria, and Thevinia.