|Capital||New HullHund City|
The Borderlands of Athrid HullHund is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, lack of airports, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.927 billion Athrid HullHundians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New HullHund City. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Athrid HullHundian economy, worth 81.3 trillion Lithuamiuns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 42,180 Lithuamiuns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, people who have never eaten chicken are told it tastes a bit like crocodile, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, and adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Athrid HullHund's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Athrid HullHund was endorsed by The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : Athrid HullHund voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Raionitu".
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc"".
- : Athrid HullHund voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Bankruptcy Protocol".
- : Athrid HullHund voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Athrid HullHund voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Athrid HullHund was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
Endorsements Received: 51 » Bran Astor, Fujai, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Dilber, Arnic, The United Republic of Westend, Pandaland II, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Starblazer, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Sensorland, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Holmani, Arracrania, The Undivided, IndyCar Racing, Einherfell, Plankstein, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Anuubis, Gryphonian Alliance, Fallen Iron Duke, Volkason, Kisovec, Ferroia, Numpties, Wyndward, Emark, Common Good, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Fumafuma, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, and 1 other.Fhaengshia.