|Capital||New HullHund City|
The Borderlands of Athrid HullHund is a massive, genial nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, frequent executions, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.305 billion Athrid HullHundians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New HullHund City. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Athrid HullHundian economy, worth 50.1 trillion Lithuamiuns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is 38,415 Lithuamiuns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, people who have never eaten chicken are told it tastes a bit like crocodile, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, and adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Athrid HullHund's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Athrid HullHund endorsed The Cyberocracy of Kisovec.
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Athrid HullHund was endorsed by The Cyberocracy of Kisovec.
- : Athrid HullHund was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Athrid HullHund, adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears.
- : Following new legislation in Athrid HullHund, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Athrid HullHund, people who have never eaten chicken are told it tastes a bit like crocodile.
- : Following new legislation in Athrid HullHund, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Athrid HullHund, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Athrid HullHund endorsed The Holy Crimson n Blue Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Bran Astor, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Fujai, Saint Philip and Laurence, Dalimbar, Divina Patriae, Big Bad Badger, The Unified Missourtama States, Greynne, Dilber, Arnic, The United Republic of Westend, Pandaland II, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Starblazer, Turizion, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Recuecn, Bhang Bhang Duc, Sensorland, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Holmani, Arracrania, The Undivided, IndyCar Racing, Einherfell, Eienn, Plankstein, Reklim, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Hiems, Saransh, Anuubis, Quevilis, Rikanhimel, Gryphonian Alliance, Fallen Iron Duke, The Antarctic Empires, Giovanniland, Volkason, and 3 others.Shaqolandia, Aluminum Oxynitride, and Kisovec.