The People's Republic of Atila is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Sir Mako with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.11 billion Atilans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mundzuk. The average income tax rate is 68.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Atilan economy, worth 207 trillion Atilens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,390 Atilens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, the silencing of dissent speaks volumes about the quality of Atilan democracy, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, and political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atila's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atila voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Atila, political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party.
- : Following new legislation in Atila, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Atila, the silencing of dissent speaks volumes about the quality of Atilan democracy.
- : Following new legislation in Atila, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Following new legislation in Atila, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Atila voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Atila was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Great Luirokitanea.
- : Atila voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Atila voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
Endorsements Received: 73 » Her Majesty Silver Garden, Dyrland, Wakaru, Lislandia, Balan Bar, Creditopia, Mudreuque, Liberto-Ancapistan, Ciapore, Cle Brait, Primis Tenebris, Socialist Platypus, El Blurkistan, Gatorstan, Kensaland, Capibara Democratic Republic, Oktadonia, Duby, Pervincia, Lucensia, Vivenxistan, Plusquam verisimile est, PassioneMorioh, Flamboyant Fanboys, Nova Briton, Stustu, Puffin Islands, Cyzixraqab, Erithian, DBastion, Tarzantos El Camosia, Untied States of Matter, Kurczak Mielony, Space Nudists, Loveable Dogs, Swiss Hommousionopia, Xavier The 1, Land of Legacy, JoshRunsAGovernment, Xeorkuothertopia, Zuelong, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Charville, Aelandi, GreatBritannia, Saint Killebrew, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, The Psittacines, Skoorb, and 23 others.Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Saraai, Mandarivia, Werstonal, Free Azell, Kursibar, Hamptoria, Devonigondwana, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Ziroxeut, Danimpalia, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Seolia, and Great Luirokitanea.