|Faith||Bat in the Sky Church|
The FAAAAAAAAR Right Republic of Attelooch is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Clint Eastwood with an even hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, feral children, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.323 billion Atteloochians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 11.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Atteloochian economy, worth 596 trillion Almighty Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,014 Almighty Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The Attelooch Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, and pirates armed with sonar-guided semi-autonomous torpedos and laser weapons systems are often seen capturing fishing trawlers. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Attelooch's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Bat in the Sky Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Attelooch was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Attelooch voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Attelooch voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Attelooch, pirates armed with sonar-guided semi-autonomous torpedos and laser weapons systems are often seen capturing fishing trawlers.
- : Following new legislation in Attelooch, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- : Following new legislation in Attelooch, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Attelooch, the Attelooch Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Following new legislation in Attelooch, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Attelooch was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Attelooch was endorsed by The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
Endorsements Received: 110 » The Endless Eventide, Hamerica, Lulubellia, El Fiji Grande, Maclare, The Pantheons, Aerilia, Kragsgale, Vesteysia, Navsland, Cretox State, Bankowiata, Frances Francis the First of France, Barabolia, Yaorozu, Orado, The Rhein States, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Solcius, Yokciq Empire, Venicea, Climeria, Guer Aike, McMasterdonia, Loutsland, Republica Guilleana, Shadowrik, Selfgradatude, Interdimensional Zone, Dreadton, Bharathvarsh, Ethnon, Dar es Saalam, Former English Colony, Svenskskit, Kocherian, Koda-Land, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Ravendi, Star Kingdom, Zzozona, Madjack, Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Strongwill, Sachi, New Lakemba, Votak Matim, and 60 others.Pytong, Sikol, The Tampa Bay Rays, Omnistria, Illusia and Neverendia, Great Bights Mum, Kazoo Basin, Valentine Z, Sundred, Sil Dorsett, Ellbonnia, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Odelinor, Empy, Xentherida, Aeolist, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pallaith, Port Naga, Kromi, Nodnarb, Wilkshire, Imperial Pieserged, Hardscrabble, Aoncarpa, Francois Isidore, Slyakanya, Valgarda, Tyirza, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Wineclaw, Figyjharli, Andexia, North Bratislava, The Republic of Free Peoples, Dangine, Sunto, Questann, Lol2639, Chips and Guac, Fauzjhia, Xagill, Austrian Confederacy, Blyskalia, Kranostav, Alexander the Magnus, Super Girl, Travislavania, Shahrukh, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Pasargad, Draconian Progression, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Siforpeo, Aryan Homeland, Yellops, and Religioncord.