|Leader||President Sean Remers|
The United States of Austranesi is a huge, safe nation, ruled by President Sean Remers with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords and state-planned economy. The democratic, devout population of 785 million Austranesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canberra. The average income tax rate is 31.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Austranesian economy, worth 34.4 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Pizza Delivery, and Information Technology. Average income is 43,851 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Austranesi's national animal is the Kangaroo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Austranesi was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of The Seven Provinces.
- : Austranesi's influence in Europe rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Austranesi was endorsed by The Dominion of Dobyse.
- : Austranesi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Austranesi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Austranesi was endorsed by The Vacation Mode of Bohomo.
- : Austranesi was endorsed by The Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Following new legislation in Austranesi, obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals.
- : Following new legislation in Austranesi, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Austranesi was endorsed by The Autocratic Empire of Walfo.
Endorsements Received: 55 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Outer Sparta, St Scarlett, Imperium Anglorum, Legique, Super Happy Land, Saiwania, Eritei, Drew Durrnil, Swillinia, Eurasies, Enway, Republic of Satherland, Galway-Dublin, The Champions League, Ostermarch, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Kanokla, Regnum Italiae, Aragonja, Nardin, Einswenn, Yahlia, Botizia, Puerto Thelosia, Alba-Nord, Thracia Republic, Umeria, Miharr, Great Robertia, Germany Third Reich, Lieges, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Chioganah, Soviet Taoistan, The Mongol Plain, North of Americas, Poland-Kaliningrad, Lovisa, Soviet Krussia, Dark Matter, Free Karabakh, Prussian-Union, Kalifer and Baska, Irminsulia, Wessex and Cornwall, Quentenia, An Clar, Invernessia, and 5 others.The New Nordic Union, Walfo, Jim the Baptist, Bohomo, and The Seven Provinces.