The Republic of BadBitchVille is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 400 million BadBitchVillians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Duck. The average income tax rate is 74.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient BadBitchVillian economy, worth 14.6 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 36,445 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure, the canal flows through the land like a twisty turny thing, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, and priests are being drafted by the church load. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BadBitchVille's national animal is the frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BadBitchVille was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Aleisynium.
- : BadBitchVille voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : BadBitchVille voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, the canal flows through the land like a twisty turny thing.
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure.
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in BadBitchVille, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Clownclub, Crimson Eternal, Pervincia, Duby, Charville, Liberto-Ancapistan, Socialist Platypus, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, The Psittacines, GreatBritannia, Hockeyyekcoh, Primis Tenebris, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Deblar, Gatorstan, Nibelia, Lislandia, Commuba, Rattland, Terra Valor, Tolerian Empire, Creditopia, Elythrea, El Blurkistan, Hamptoria, Loveable Dogs, Kurczak Mielony, Xeorkuothertopia, Skoorb, Jossel, Nova Briton, Cyzixraqab, Wakaru, Werstonal, Cle Brait, Saint Killebrew, Ciapore, Aelandi, Erithian, Devonigondwana, GibmeMoney, Seolia, Oktadonia, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Kensaland, Stustu, Aether Inc, Sweola, and 28 others.Balan Bar, United Cyber Tech, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, Zuelong, Swiss Hommousionopia, Great Luirokitanea, Vivenxistan, Land of Legacy, United States Of Florida, Boettger, Locotima, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Flamboyant Fanboys, Tentoria, The Orange Microwaves, The Capitalist China Party, Holy Boaiggim, Washiwa, Azaman, Litorauria, Kalanu, Arcus Iris, and Aleisynium.