The Republic of Baedan 7 is a small, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning leopard population. The hard-working population of 26 million Baedan 7ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 16.2%.
The Baedan 7ian economy, worth 1.21 trillion rubles a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 46,593 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Baedan 7's national animal is the leopard.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Baedan 7's influence in The True TFL rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Baedan 7's influence in The True TFL rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Baedan 7's influence in The True TFL rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Baedan 7's influence in The True TFL rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Baedan 7's influence in The True TFL rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Baedan 7 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Baedan 7's influence in The True TFL rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Baedan 7 relocated from Devide by Zero to The True TFL.
- : Baedan 7 endorsed The Trans Rights of Frenchy 60.
- : Baedan 7 was admitted to the World Assembly.