|Leader||the Moon-Masked Lady|
The Most Serene Republic of Belora Gyles is a massive, safe nation, ruled by the Moon-Masked Lady with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, smutty television, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.238 billion Belora Gylesians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isla Zadí. The average income tax rate is 74.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Belora Gylesian economy, worth 286 trillion beloras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 128,134 beloras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cremation is compulsory for the deceased, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, and a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted. Crime is totally unknown. Belora Gyles's national animal is the beluga whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Belora Gyles endorsed The Republic of Bakesville.
- : Belora Gyles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, cremation is compulsory for the deceased.
- : Following new legislation in Belora Gyles, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Belora Gyles endorsed The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Belora Gyles was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Belora Gyles was endorsed by The Republic of Bakesville.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Distro-Spartica, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Pakitsk, VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Brotherland, East Malaysia, H-Zhena, Lingu, Generousity, Ripsylvania, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Headpat Central, The Three States of Fortuna, Grossvietnam, Kriov, Dragons Blood, Goodnamesarerare, Wizardonia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Kaigi, Slys Paws, Dark Edgyness, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Servants of Gizmo, BuciLand, Ridann, Libertanny, A mean old man, Republic of Berzerkistan, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Greater New Cassandra, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Forro Islands, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Oofery, Coruh, Layngderfleethe, Modra, FreedomIand, Acronis, and 26 others.Anarchica landia, Tissandra, Debluu, Lanwa, Nevertopia, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Wallenburg, Axdel, Wakeopolis, ArenaC, Xylapan, Dravida India, Vogar, Kangarawa, Aeoliah, Arunika, Esoteric Ferrets, BTProductions, A Slanted Black Stripe, Cellar Doors, Sunsistan, Insi Karai, Bakesville, and Lorrana.