|Faith||Church of Ambivalent Agnosticism|
The Republic of Bergimoret is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Doge Kabosu with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, anti-smoking policies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.739 billion Bergimoretians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Teromiberg. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Bergimoretian economy, worth 317 trillion pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 115,891 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year, politicians have seen a significant reduction in followers on their social media accounts, Doge Kabosu's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, and fair-weather fans talk during plays while die-hard theatre enthusiasts stay at home. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bergimoret's national animal is the cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Ambivalent Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bergimoret, fair-weather fans talk during plays while die-hard theatre enthusiasts stay at home.
- : Following new legislation in Bergimoret, Doge Kabosu's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Bergimoret, politicians have seen a significant reduction in followers on their social media accounts.
- : Following new legislation in Bergimoret, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Following new legislation in Bergimoret, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies.
- : Bergimoret was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Bergimoret was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Bergimoret was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Bergimoret was endorsed by The Glorious Kingdom of North Bernia.
- : Bergimoret was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Bedford Initiative.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Marrabuk, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kangarawa, Asendavia, Dragons Blood, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Roissyland, BuciLand, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Rainbow Vests, Lingu, Oofery, Gunov, Coruh, Sunsistan, Layngderfleethe, Modra, Acronis, Tissandra, Anarchica landia, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Cacnesia, and 12 others.Dravida India, Aeoliah, A Slanted Black Stripe, Cellar Doors, Insi Karai, Bakesville, Lorrana, Under Upper Antartica, The Bedford Initiative, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, and Namaste Isle.