|Animal||mestre de RP|
The Community of Biblioteca Regional is a tiny, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 10 million Biblioteca Regionalians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.8%.
The strong Biblioteca Regionalian economy, worth 609 billion factbooks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is 60,922 factbooks, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Biblioteca Regional's national animal is the mestre de RP.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biblioteca Regional was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Biblioteca Regional published "Regras da Região" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Biblioteca Regional published "Modelo de Factbook para Overview" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Biblioteca Regional's influence in Novo Brasil rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Biblioteca Regional was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Biblioteca Regional's influence in Novo Brasil rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Biblioteca Regional's influence in Novo Brasil rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Biblioteca Regional was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and the Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments, Most Extensive Civil Rights, and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Biblioteca Regional relocated from The East Pacific to Novo Brasil.
- : Biblioteca Regional was founded in The East Pacific.