The United Socialist States of Bizarrotan is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 4.918 billion Bizarrotanians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Funny Memeland. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The all-consuming Bizarrotanian economy, worth 562 trillion Memes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 114,398 Memes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bike rage is all the rage, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace, grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving, and pootling steam trains carry delighted tourists and frustrated businessmen from city to city at a snail's pace. Crime is totally unknown. Bizarrotan's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shіtposting.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bizarrotan was endorsed by The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : Bizarrotan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Bizarrotan was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, pootling steam trains carry delighted tourists and frustrated businessmen from city to city at a snail's pace.
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving.
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Bizarrotan, sushi is sold on the black market.
- : Bizarrotan was endorsed by The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia.
- : Bizarrotan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Kringalia, Farengeto, Tsunamy, The United Expanse, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, Theorin, Lambdaland, Aidenfieeld, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Luddinlande, The naked people, FreeFishers, Aywhyou, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Drugged Monkeys, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, Rebel-topia, Tsvetania, Isokenzar, Cuuldere, Saciu, Xandev, Vincent Field, Sanden, USNE2018, Auphelia, Qvait, Whimichy, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, The Filippinas, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Bear Connors Paradiso, North Catimestistrianes, Stoniamera, Nowa Europa, Amerion, Dasko, and 57 others.Zaelith, Aurcania, Imperial Duck, Empa Aserium, Mapico, Omiri, The Tecorogan Federation, Direwolf1, Tilipria, Astraee, Maeiland, Madreia, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Terran Draconia, Ockhamista, Bawkie, Curlyhoward, Gliasco, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, InnWorm, Ralphburg, Abarri, Sau Man Frescher, Vega Naothia, Holy Free, Quh, Baltenlands, Vardanfel, Marinho Islands, Starsight, ChickenDome, Tazaman, Shefino, Compli, Kandorith, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Well F, United States of Vietnam, Kervanosia, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, B H A R A T, Catillos, Namhines, Gecetesse, House Ahsanul, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Philippinia, and Tepertopia.