The Empire of Bobki is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 390 million Bobkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brownowa. The average income tax rate is 64.0%.
The very strong Bobkian economy, worth 33.0 trillion Bobies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is 84,655 Bobies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes', Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", and artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bobki's national animal is the Bob, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bobki was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Torkvale.
- : Bobki voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Bobki, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Bobki, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
- : Following new legislation in Bobki, Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Bobki, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes'.
- : Following new legislation in Bobki, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Bobki voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Bobki lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Bobki endorsed The Republic of Irador.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Recuecn, Bran Astor, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Giovanniland, Fuentana, Mediobogdum, Aluminum Oxynitride, Scottish-youth, Wickedly evil people, Greg Tucker, Anuubis, Bhang Bhang Duc, Papercuts and Skittles, Westwind, Pandaland II, Atheist States of Philippines, Gryphonian Alliance, United Adaikes, Nedtherland, Nevafornia, Mathematania, Cryland, Cro Magnon, Ellcrys, Carvell, Psikuta, The Undivided, Peartlee, DiscGolfLand, Numpties, Common Good, Shaktirajya, Kittenlicious, Fujai, Barcocoland, Nieubasria, Irador, and Torkvale.