The Free Land of Boily is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its soft-spoken computers, state-planned economy, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 680 million Boilyians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yliob. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Boilyian economy, worth 35.5 trillion green avocados a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is 52,142 green avocados, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Homophobia is off the menu, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Leader's bedroom, and the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Boily's national animal is the duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Boily was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Boily was endorsed by The I Endorsed Zukchiva Have You of Modra.
- : Boily was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Boily was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Bedford Initiative.
- : Boily was endorsed by The Wayside of BearStackof2015.
- : Following new legislation in Boily, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Boily altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Boily, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Leader's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Boily, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Boily, homophobia is off the menu.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Wisdoms and Knowledges, H-Zhena, Layngderfleethe, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, VW53Aland, New Leganes, The Three States of Fortuna, Tassirion, Lingu, Evrigenis, Coruh, Zukchiva, Dannemarie, Oofery, Ridann, Axdel, Brotherland, Ankras, Wiranath, Lanagon, Enlil, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Acronis, Mays Austrian Nation, Rainbow Vests, Kangarawa, Esoteric Ferrets, Dragons Blood, A Slanted Black Stripe, Cellar Doors, A mean old man, Tretrid, Bakesville, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, The Bedford Initiative, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, and Namaste Isle.