|Capital||Bova Plaltand City|
The Kingdom of Bova Ptaltand is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Ash with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 7.001 billion Bova Ptaltandians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bova Plaltand City. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Bova Ptaltandian economy, worth 882 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 126,096 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, and tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bova Ptaltand's national animal is the squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bova Ptaltand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Bova Ptaltand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Bova Ptaltand, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Following new legislation in Bova Ptaltand, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks.
- : Following new legislation in Bova Ptaltand, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services.
- : Following new legislation in Bova Ptaltand, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Bova Ptaltand, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Bova Ptaltand endorsed The Virtuous Republic of Orson Welles.
- : Bova Ptaltand endorsed The Nuclear Landmine of Dalimbar.
- : Bova Ptaltand endorsed The Republic of Dominguez Hills.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Condonohia, Wickedly evil people, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Sensorland, Oometz, Atheist States of Philippines, Fujai, United States of Northern America, Dilber, The United Republic of Westend, Refugeeria, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Cro Magnon, Marina Nova, Cryland, Fuentana, Psikuta, Sindria, Britain and Nations, Greg Tucker, Tropical Isles, Mathematania, Liberillia, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Ferroia, Gracelantia, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Holmani, Nas Crustium, Estriacea, Anuubis, Quevilis, Archonina, Carvell, Westwind, Grand Republic of the Sun, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Fhaengshia, and 6 others.Troodan, Moriari, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, and Orson Welles.