|Capital||What The Bruhck|
The Free Land of Bruhciety is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jah with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, fear of technology, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.974 billion Bruhcietyians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of What The Bruhck. The average income tax rate is 76.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Bruhcietyian economy, worth 253 trillion Bruhcks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 85,072 Bruhcks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Military chiefs are predicting extra funding in this year's budget, the giant 80-storey carving of Jah in Mount Rushless can be seen from space, mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, and the fate of the world literally rests on Jah's fingers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bruhciety's national animal is the Bruhraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bruhciety was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Bruhciety was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, the fate of the world literally rests on Jah's fingers.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, the giant 80-storey carving of Jah in Mount Rushless can be seen from space.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, military chiefs are predicting extra funding in this year's budget.
- : Following new legislation in Bruhciety, Harry Potter books are banned.
- : Bruhciety was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Bruhciety was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Bedford Initiative.
- : Bruhciety was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive and the Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
Endorsements Received: 62 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, VW53Aland, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Am Echad, Republic of Berzerkistan, Wiranath, Evrigenis, A Slanted Black Stripe, Under Upper Antartica, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, A mean old man, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, Santa Dystopia, Imprisoned Freeman, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, BuciLand, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Asendavia, Staynes, Roissyland, Rainbow Vests, Forro Islands, Oofery, Lingu, Tawuse, Coruh, Markhor, Sunsistan, Modra, Layngderfleethe, Acronis, Anarchica landia, Debluu, Nevertopia, and 12 others.EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Vogar, Aeoliah, Cellar Doors, Insi Karai, Bakesville, Lorrana, The Bedford Initiative, Eastern Alksearia, and Namaste Isle.