|Leader||Gabriel The Chosen|
The Creed of Burmane is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Gabriel The Chosen with an iron fist, and renowned for its avowedly heterosexual populace, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.549 billion Apostles are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Law & Order are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Acropolis. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Apostolic economy, worth 140 trillion Blessings a year, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 90,992 Blessings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Acropolis, and psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Gabriel The Chosen to meetings with foreign heads of state. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Burmane's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Gabrielism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Burmane was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and the Top 10% for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Burmane, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Gabriel The Chosen to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Burmane, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Acropolis.
- : Following new legislation in Burmane, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
- : Following new legislation in Burmane, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin.
- : Following new legislation in Burmane, returning tourists and businessmen are detained without trial if they belong to the "wrong" religion.
- : Burmane was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Auromotu.
- : Burmane was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Burmane was endorsed by The Kingdom of Aryan Homeland.
- : Burmane was endorsed by The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
Endorsements Received: 136 » Nalver And, Lulubellia, Aerilia, Cereskia, Hardscrabble, Bharathvarsh, Sunto, Runeda, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Yaorozu, New Lakemba, Bankowiata, The Rhein States, The Endless Eventide, Hamerica, Orado, Ethnon, Illusia and Neverendia, Climeria, Great Bights Mum, Navsland, Ravendi, Ellbonnia, Kocherian, Sevinland, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, El Fiji Grande, Guer Aike, Pytong, Republica Guilleana, Venicea, Imperial Pieserged, Koda-Land, Zzozona, Kazoo Basin, Corfad, Former English Colony, Interdimensional Zone, Draconian Progression, Omnistria, Notyoutopia, Sundred, East Akra, Shibutani, Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, Svenskskit, Cretox State, Empy, and 86 others.Sikol, Fauzjhia, His Enduring Majesty, Moneyflows, Pasargad, Xentherida, Planes, Wineclaw, Frances Francis the First of France, The Tampa Bay Rays, Muqatil, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Yokciq Empire, Patrician, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, Loutsland, North Bratislava, Crusadam, Wilkshire, Selfgradatude, Madjack, Kragsgale, Port Naga, Votak Matim, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Glurponia, Star Kingdom, Nodnarb, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, Valentine Z, 1 very fast endotarter, Andexia, Strongwill, McMasterdonia, Xipher, Volstokn, Kranostav, Moubarakistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Odelinor, Maratabat, Kromi, Aoncarpa, Svenskan, Francois Isidore, Nuronte, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Gondwanaia, The Republic of Free Peoples, Maott, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Travislavania, Siforpeo, Xagill, Blyskalia, Tyirza, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Shahrukh, BTProductions, Alexander the Magnus, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, Religioncord, and Auromotu.