The Republic of Bzux is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 10.759 billion Bzuxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bzux City. The average income tax rate is 81.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bzuxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,033 trillion Ounces a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,083 Ounces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dreams of replicator technology have been dashed following a ban on 3D printers, recorded music can be rented but not bought from record companies, the well-to-do in The East Pacific are never on time for important appointments, and posing for pictures is an integral part of military training. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bzux's national animal is the Cat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bzux, posing for pictures is an integral part of military training.
- : Following new legislation in Bzux, the well-to-do in The East Pacific are never on time for important appointments.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Bedford Initiative.
- : Bzux was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Wayside of BearStackof2015.
- : Following new legislation in Bzux, recorded music can be rented but not bought from record companies.
- : Following new legislation in Bzux, dreams of replicator technology have been dashed following a ban on 3D printers.
- : Following new legislation in Bzux, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Todd McCloud, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, Asendavia, Pakitsk, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Marrabuk, Lyontisia, Ripsylvania, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Goodnamesarerare, Zukchiva, Evrigenis, Tretrid, Harro Waarudho, Rainbow Vests, Slonful, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Dragons Blood, Schrebia, Federated States of Zootron, Kagorg Bra Corna, Socialist Holy American Empire, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Barfleur, Greater New Cassandra, Servants of Gizmo, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Ridann, Mays Austrian Nation, La xinga, Ephem, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Forro Islands, Oofery, Lingu, Coruh, Rhealaliit, Modra, and 18 others.Acronis, Nevertopia, Anarchica landia, Debluu, Layngderfleethe, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Ankras, Aeoliah, Sunsistan, Insi Karai, Bakesville, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, The Bedford Initiative, Eastern Alksearia, and Namaste Isle.