The Collectivist Oligarchy of Cacnesia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Citizen Zero with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.406 billion Cacnesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Airstrip One. The average income tax rate is 79.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cacnesian economy, worth 402 trillion Ingsoc Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 167,217 Ingsoc Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, and Citizen Zero is considering changing the Cacnesian flag to one with more glitter. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cacnesia's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, Citizen Zero is considering changing the Cacnesian flag to one with more glitter.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Cacnesia endorsed The Commonwealth of Yelkinam.
- : Cacnesia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Yelkinam.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, convicts released after being found "wrongfully imprisoned" are surprisingly chill about the whole thing.
- : Following new legislation in Cacnesia, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Am Echad, BearStackof2015, Rainbow Vests, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, Dragons Blood, Evrigenis, Merlovich, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Khadah, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, BuciLand, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Staynes, Asendavia, Oofery, Lingu, Coruh, Markhor, Sunsistan, Modra, Wallenburg, Harro Waarudho, Tshana, Lanwa, Debluu, Layngderfleethe, Nevertopia, Roliganistan, EHTYCSCYTHE, Wizardonia, Tassirion, Unger under over, Goodnamesarerare, The Almighty Country, Elejamie, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Kaigi, and 79 others.Lyontisia, Cameronia Excellentia, Lurolona, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, CheeseBurrito, Servants of Gizmo, South Azerbijan, Dravida India, Packilvania, Seri Tai Republic, Adavan, Biggstonia, Blobbo, North Insomnia, Our Gods, Grossvietnam, The Empire of Rijelv, Kublam, United China Nation, New Liberitad, Ribanzi, ReeK, From New World, Joundia, Katyunon, Talitoa, Headpat Central, Jamitri, A Slanted Black Stripe, Freedom Fascists, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Davinhia, Kangarawa, Zang0, Aeoliah, Arunika, Wanabe, FreedomIand, Kriov, Insi Karai, Kelsyth, Federated States of Zootron, Gunov, Wiranath, Albrook, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, East Malaysia, Enlil, Dannemarie, Vogar, Brotherland, Lorrana, Loreintor, Wisdoms and Knowledges, United Socialist States of Amerika, Roissyland, La xinga, Arkantis, Juliania Secundus, Freedomindia, The Bedford Initiative, JosheNation, Tofoon, Kylah, Monix, Taurora, Rabarbarys, Survivoristan, Slonful, Eastern Alksearia, Cellar Doors, Cvetopia, Johor DT, Namaste Isle, Jove Mahmo, Airrajul, Technocratic Tagalog, and Yelkinam.