|Leader||Chancellor Victoria Hamilton|
The Federal Republic of Calberbia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Victoria Hamilton with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.377 billion Calberians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nicosia. The average income tax rate is 76.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Calberbian economy, worth 114 trillion pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 82,942 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists, "Mad Max: Returning Again to Barrydrome" is this year's unexpected summer blockbuster, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, and all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Calberbia's national animal is the Lion Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Calberbia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Calberbia was endorsed by The Epic Revolution of Omnistria.
- : Calberbia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Calberbia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Calberbia was endorsed by The Federation of Defense For The World Assembly.
- : Calberbia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Que Lukustinardon.
- : Calberbia was endorsed by The Reformed State of Centrialand.
- : Calberbia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tyirza.
- : Calberbia was endorsed by The Unicorns have taken over of Aerilia.
- : Calberbia was admitted to the World Assembly.