The Rogue Nation of Camikistan is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate population of 537 million Rogue Camikistanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rogue's Rest. The average income tax rate is 73.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Camikistanian economy, worth 34.9 trillion silver coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 64,920 silver coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism", protests are legal but strictly supervised, government workers are more efficient and more unhappy than ever, and the Camikistanian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Camikistan's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, the Camikistanian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, government workers are more efficient and more unhappy than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism".
- : Camikistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, the government funds large training centres to turn ravens into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Leader's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Camikistan, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
Endorsements Received: 173 » Rafiland, Territorio di Nessuno, El Fiji Grande, Simone Republic, Ethnon, Daiz, Planes, Notyoutopia, Koda-Land, Dar es Saalam, Corfad, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Unshleepd, Siwale, Great Bights Mum, Sea Ghost, Hamerica, Newpromisedland, Interdimensional Zone, Guer Aike, Zzozona, The Rhein States, Sikol, Valhalla123, Yaorozu, Orado, Hopsin, Saperisole, Shibutani, Tukayyiad, New Lakemba, The Tampa Bay Rays, Former English Colony, Empy, Noahs Second Country, Brucklania, Pallaith, Omnistria, Ihese, Azzarel, Sundred, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sunto, Dabarastan, North Bratislava, The Bureaucratic Territories, Selfgradatude, French Bananastan, Pazair, Wineclaw, and 123 others.Frances Francis the First of France, Entecavir, Loutsland, Wilkshire, Dreadton, El Emayo, Aeolist, Czechnin, 1 very fast endotarter, Solcius, Himnariki, Serendipita Martia, The Calabash Protectorate, Fauzjhia, Abject Ludicrosity, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, Libertania Democratica, Yalgora, Sil Dorsett, Kocherian, Korovan Isles, Sevinland, Ihsan, Zumlandia, McMasterdonia, Prydania, Xagill, Yukti, Kranostav, Valentine Z, Clan Spaniel, Fendlium, Yokciq Empire, Unsophisticate, Seenvorland, Seanat, Cowbridge, Wit Noreis, U S Eh, Plangainer, Westinor, Principia Mathematica, Arichia, Ice and Tinian, Joodey, Yellops, Schnuftelland, East Akra, Praeceps, The Pantheons, Zeternia, Smesh, Damsmel, Highton Islands, Caselpania, Xentherida, PotatoFarmers, Nouvelle-Floride, New Jamgra, Unimaginable Doom, Fracie, Maclare, Pokemanland, Shadowrik, Xyrron, Nistriabar, Madjack, Ravendi, Eschatosia, Kragsgale, Xipher, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Buckhem, Illusia and Neverendia, Erubetia, Ultra777, Andexia, Eurochina, Eastern Cous Empria, Sattelbach, Moubarakistan, Votak Matim, Neu-Galicia, Frahnkzaden, United Kahndaq, Heilhum Imperius, Maott, Napnomadia, Vincone Cae, Innocentic, Dangine, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Runeda, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Sisang, Therizia, Tyirza, Eywaan, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, The Endless Eventide, Visse, Lulubellia, Comfed, Basedania, Snottelling, Outer Shenendoah, Amprak, Chips and Guac, Glanst, Chukstik Illahi, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Soviet Terran, Elvoreto, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Yalkan, Navsland, Rozarus, and Hardscrabble.