The Dominion of Camista is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 982 million Camistans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 41.0%.
The thriving Camistan economy, worth 61.7 trillion Moolas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 62,838 Moolas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals, Camistan husbands are dead good at fathering kids, biker gangs and fashionistas are converting to Violetism en masse, and Party members are derided as class traitors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Camista's national animal is the Sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Camista's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Camista's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Camista was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Camista ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Camista was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Seenvorland.
- : Camista was endorsed by The Intrepid Invidious Republic of Empy.
- : Camista was endorsed by The Republic of Phoeba.
- : Camista was endorsed by The Federation of Pazair.
- : Camista was endorsed by The Republic of Yukti.
- : Camista was endorsed by The Comply or Die of Kranostav.