|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 6.987 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. The average income tax rate is 83.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,256 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 179,829 Andens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, sex changes are routinely performed at Candensia's hospitals, and grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Public Access to Court Records".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Candensia endorsed The Dictatorship of Bawnnmore.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Bawnnmore.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Evve Terre, Antekuna, What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Comaraka, Loziura, Khosrau, Klusis, The Atomic Schism, South Hyrijahzol, Evacasia, Nonadia, Doge Land, Upper Nowhere, Masaniay, Exbrenia, Conglagateia, Basaran, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Artaecus, Transnister, The Order Of The Fallen, Rumanian States, Athejia, Luwuia, Riktur, and Bawnnmore.