|Capital||Rotation of four cities|
|Leader||PM James Mardock|
The Confederation of CANZUK 1 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by PM James Mardock with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.813 billion CANZUKS enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rotation of four cities. The average income tax rate is 59.9%.
The frighteningly efficient CANZUKIAN economy, worth 287 trillion Crowns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 158,387 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Clergy never mention brand names for fear of losing their government subsidies, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in CANZUK 1, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CANZUK 1's national animal is the Deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in CANZUK 1.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled.
- : CANZUK 1 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, clergy never mention brand names for fear of losing their government subsidies.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare".
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events.
- : CANZUK 1 endorsed The Honorable Commonwealth of Pekweng.
- : CANZUK 1 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : CANZUK 1 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 63 » VW53Aland, Lingu, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Asendavia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Dragons Blood, East Malaysia, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Republic of Berzerkistan, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, BuciLand, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, La xinga, New Leganes, Greater New Cassandra, Interdimensional Waifus, Oofery, Sunsistan, Coruh, Roissyland, Modra, FreedomIand, Acronis, Lanwa, Anarchica landia, Debluu, Axdel, Layngderfleethe, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Claniangdow, Vogar, ArenaC, CheeseBurrito, Kangarawa, Aeoliah, Juliania Secundus, Crucifer, and 13 others.A Slanted Black Stripe, Insi Karai, Lorrana, United Socialist States of Amerika, Wallenburg, BearStackof2015, The Bedford Initiative, Bradion, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Namaste Isle, Federation Of Columbian Republics, and Pekweng.