The Empire of Chitra is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 312 million Aryans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12.6%.
The strong Aryan economy, worth 24.8 trillion bitcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Information Technology. Average income is 79,435 bitcoins, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns, and shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Chitra. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Chitra's national animal is the tiger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chitra was endorsed by The Kingdom of Loegries.
- : Chitra's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Chitra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Chitra voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Chitra, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Chitra.
- : Following new legislation in Chitra, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns.
- : Following new legislation in Chitra, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
- : Following new legislation in Chitra, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Chitra, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
- : Chitra was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 39 » Saint Philip and Laurence, Bran Astor, Mediobogdum, Fuentana, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Pepinooo, Slawin Hall, Fujai, Fhaengshia, Southern Anglicia, Gemiturkapistan, Scationtanland, Numpties, Big Bad Badger, Estriacea, Liberillia, Eskaton, My Anxiety, The Unified Missourtama States, Q The Almighty, Calingfara, Wigglers, Cumidava, Durtoss, The North American Assembly, San Mazer, Recuecn, Dalimbar, Akshireuya, Holmani, Saransh, Pandaland II, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Anuubis, Shaktirajya, Cro Magnon, Giovanniland, and Loegries.