|Leader||Cuthbert E Tygrys|
|Faith||Flying Spaghetti Monster|
The Republic of Chubaka is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Cuthbert E Tygrys with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.338 billion Chubakans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chuthulan. The average income tax rate is 76.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chubakan economy, worth 460 trillion bakas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 137,874 bakas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights, and lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post. Crime is totally unknown. Chubaka's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chubaka was endorsed by The Republic of Markhor.
- : Chubaka was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, occupational wage levels are based on a crumpled napkin authored by a legendary Chuthulan bus driver.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Chubaka's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets.
Endorsements Received: 99 » BearStackof2015, Wiranath, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Rhealaliit, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Axdel, Hizuru, Pakitsk, Am Echad, Akorial, Adavan, Adolanta, Aklevin, Kilkire, Freedom Fascists, Endertopias, Goodnamesarerare, Aeljae, Brotherland, Roliganistan, Abtracnt, Elejamie, The United Asian Republics, Lyontisia, Kangarawa, Plazland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, United China Nation, Grossvietnam, Osterreich und Ungarn, New Liberitad, Liberstankonia, The Theocracy of Cthulhu, Sansangra, Drunken Seal Islands, La xinga, Bytes, Asendavia, Matdor, Marrabuk, Servants of Gizmo, East Malaysia, Kaigi, New Leganes, and 49 others.The Empire of Rijelv, Bai Lung, Ridann, Broengtopia, Evrigenis, The Militarius Imperium, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Talitoa, Arouran, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Schrebia, Enou, The Eternal Land of Jong, Greater New Cassandra, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, A mean old man, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Neue Leipzig, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Distro-Spartica, Ephem, Azakhuland, Gyp Land, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Oerkar, Forro Islands, Dryzia, Aivintis, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Oofery, Acronis, Coruh, and Markhor.