The Republic of Claniangdow is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its triple-decker prams, prohibition of alcohol, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 811 million Claniangdowians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 65.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Claniangdowian economy, worth 67.9 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 83,729 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law, the military struggles with recruitment, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and the moral worth of national allies is judged by their GDP. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Claniangdow's national animal is the leopard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Claniangdow was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Claniangdow was endorsed by The Future Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Claniangdow was endorsed by The Empire of Biingus.
- : Claniangdow was endorsed by The United Kingdom of 3 14159265358979323846264.
- : Claniangdow was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Distro-Spartica.
- : Claniangdow was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Edmontia.
- : Following new legislation in Claniangdow, the moral worth of national allies is judged by their GDP.
- : Following new legislation in Claniangdow, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Claniangdow, the military struggles with recruitment.
- : Following new legislation in Claniangdow, unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Mays Austrian Nation, VW53Aland, Greater New Cassandra, Zukchiva, Staynes, H-Zhena, Lanwa, Debluu, Lingu, A mean old man, Layngderfleethe, EHTYCSCYTHE, New Leganes, The Three States of Fortuna, Tassirion, Tshana, Roliganistan, Ridann, Evrigenis, Republic of New India, Coruh, Pakitsk, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kucia, Dannemarie, CANZUK 1, Unger under over, The Solar Ottomans, La xinga, Lyontisia, Danelaw Scandinavia, Santa Dystopia, From New World, Oofery, Gunov, Ripsylvania, Wallenburg, BearStackof2015, CheeseBurrito, Axdel, Arouran, CopyCato, Grossvietnam, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, The Death Syndicate, Dratava, Barfleur, Wiranath, Sansangra, and 52 others.Adavan, Rhealaliit, Roissyland, Wanabe, Kangarawa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Forro Islands, Dravida India, ReReReRepublic, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Acronis, Eastern Hyront Scassen, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Imperial Akatsuki, Clarence-Voslage, Kristanya, Harmonic Yeetlandia, Marrabuk, Elejamie, Taurora, Abtracnt, Aeoliah, Dragons Blood, Cameronia Excellentia, West Swedania, FreedomIand, Sunsistan, Wakeopolis, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Drunken Seal Islands, Lorynia, Insi Karai, Tretrid, Lorrana, The New Tace, Arunika, Trimmania, Firenation91, The Bedford Initiative, Eastern Alksearia, Hogwarts of muggles, Modra, United Socialist States of Amerika, Namaste Isle, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Tofoon, Impia Aghte, Edmontia, Distro-Spartica, 3 14159265358979323846264, Biingus, and Technocratic Tagalog.