The Republic of Constantinopolisia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Janet Schutzengel with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 6.477 billion Constantinopolisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rosilia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Constantinopolisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,926 trillion Soliduses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 297,426 Soliduses, with the richest citizens earning 9.8 times as much as the poorest.
The paparazzi publicize Royal scandals with the utmost delight, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, being able to unblock a u-bend pipe is considered a universally essential skill, and dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming. Crime is totally unknown. Constantinopolisia's national animal is the Valkyrie, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sunlight Warriors.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming.
- : Constantinopolisia endorsed The Allied States of Dankinsted.
- : Constantinopolisia was endorsed by The Allied States of Dankinsted.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, being able to unblock a u-bend pipe is considered a universally essential skill.
- : Constantinopolisia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, the paparazzi publicize Royal scandals with the utmost delight.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, the Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Rosilia to enjoy their national art.
Endorsements Received: 95 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Dalimbar, Bran Astor, Westwind, Oometz, Sensorland, Papercuts and Skittles, The Undivided, WaffenBrightonburg, Atheist States of Philippines, Recuecn, Denieria, Comia Noracon, Paschalia, Pandaland II, Fujai, Liberillia, Big Bad Badger, 3kruimels, Saint Philip and Laurence, The Unified Missourtama States, Dilber, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Greynne, The United Republic of Westend, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Crazy Waters, Cryland, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Bigstickistan, Win Mints, Common Good, Akshireuya, DiscGolfLand, Tropical Isles, Kisovec, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Fielure, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, United States of Northern America, Wyndward, Mathematania, Free Radio States, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, and 45 others.San Mazer, Loegries, Quevilis, The Fourth Redoubt, Holmani, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Kiensu, Leukogeras, Gastenburg, Moriari, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, New Belia, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Plankstein, Zoran, Hiems, Arvladma, Mediobogdum, Schlesien-Galizien, Durtoss, Anuubis, Saransh, The United Tribes of Bantai, Archonina, Baleholm, Troodan, The Antarctic Empires, Aeronditha, Carvell, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Saronistan, Ahssn, Giovanniland, Biko Heljamge, Grand Republic of the Sun, Sniper Slayers, The divisive isolationists, Aluminum Oxynitride, Sirulinuck, The Citizens of Victoria, and Dankinsted.