|Capital||Corona Del Rey|
|Animal||Red Winged Bat|
The Tropical Sanctuary of Covida is a huge, socially progressive nation, ruled by Eduardo Primero with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 785 million Covidans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corona Del Rey. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Covidan economy, worth 85.9 trillion Sars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 109,395 Sars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, theoretical science is only theoretical, coat closets are being re-branded as bedrooms, and young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid. Crime is totally unknown. Covida's national animal is the Red Winged Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Covida, young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid.
- : Following new legislation in Covida, coat closets are being re-branded as bedrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Covida, theoretical science is only theoretical.
- : Following new legislation in Covida, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Covida, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Covida was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Tromsia And Gabs.
- : Covida endorsed The Federal Republic of Tromsia And Gabs.
- : Covida endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of NewEndland.
- : Covida endorsed The Kingdom of The Artic Survivors.
- : Following new legislation in Covida, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Free Azell, Lislandia, Ziroxeut, Supero Omnia, Vomvalyst, Balan Bar, Zuhayrian, Primis Tenebris, Cronaphe, Ruotsaland, Covidialia, The ThirdReich, BarbieTingz, New Holten, Lucensia, North Edmity, Thuron, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Rex Omnia, Pervincia, The International Workingman, KiYadiMundika, Kascoria, Naraval, Saint Killebrew, Lower East Manhattan, Cle Brait, Vivenxistan, Isle of StJames, Yoyleberry, Zarland, Mudreuque, Creditopia, Hal-Lija, Libation Liberation, Liberto-Ancapistan, Swiss Hommousionopia, Wakaru, Ciapore, Directus Novus, Aelandi, Atila, Drakenz, StarGaiz, Ostarossa, Protestant Netherlands, Dyrland, Awa Tribe, Tarzantos El Camosia, Nein Marosts, and 46 others.Marchiaa, Tolerian Empire, Gatorstan, Synarchia, LEEEthanica, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Etowahe, Cikilfia, Cossack Sibir, El Blurkistan, Socialist Platypus, Pieistan, Charville, Corrinnesia, FinalDelta, Sekryen, Terra Marter, Kensaland, MacDonald Clan, PassioneMorioh, Crionadh, Omanytes, Oktadonia, Nueva Rico, Brustates, Great Austronisian Empire, Lutu, Flamboyant Fanboys, Orwal, Duby, Ferranstra, Potechia, Nuktuk, Socialist Lonely Boys, Daohuihe, Plusquam verisimile est, Hill Billy, The Third British Empire, Antartican republic, Loveable Dogs, Nova Briton, Oreganote, E1dorado, Memeadonia, The Artic Survivors, and Tromsia And Gabs.