|Leader||President Mor Boor|
The Dormant Nation of Craiolia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Mor Boor with an iron fist, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 2.782 billion Craiolians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bandar. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Craiolian economy, worth 413 trillion Craiols a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,761 Craiols, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, diaper sales are up, and extraordinary rendition is nothing out of the ordinary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Craiolia's national animal is the Green Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Craiolia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Craiolia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Craiolia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Craiolia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Craiolia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Craiolia, extraordinary rendition is nothing out of the ordinary.
- : Craiolia was reclassified from "Authoritarian Democracy" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Craiolia, diaper sales are up.
- : Craiolia was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Craiolia, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.