The Kingdom of Croblade is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Crab population. The hard-working population of 700 million Crabs have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 40.8%.
The a Crab economy, worth 20.6 trillion Crab coins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 29,360 Crab coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, recognised healthcare professionals treat diabetes with a grain of sugar in a barrel of water, and all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras. Crime is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Croblade's national animal is the Crab.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Croblade's influence in PaBoda fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Croblade's influence in PaBoda fell from "Hermit" to "Power".
- : Croblade's influence in PaBoda rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Croblade relocated from The South Pacific to PaBoda.
- : Croblade's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Croblade relocated from Atlantian Oceania to The South Pacific.
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Croblade's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".