The Most Serene Republic of Crucifer is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 507 million Brassicans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Daikon. The average income tax rate is 62.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Cruciferian economy, worth 18.2 trillion Cabbages a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 35,825 Cabbages, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, contestants on Crucifer's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent, and vehicle strikes into low bridges are on the increase. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crucifer's national animal is the Horseradish, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crucifer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Nicest Citizens.
- : Crucifer endorsed The Glorious Kingdom of North Bernia.
- : Crucifer endorsed The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Crucifer endorsed The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
- : Crucifer endorsed The Republic of Dravida India.
- : Crucifer endorsed The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Crucifer endorsed The Democratic Republic of Jove Mahmo.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, vehicle strikes into low bridges are on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, contestants on Crucifer's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent.
- : Following new legislation in Crucifer, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
Endorsements Received: 78 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Asendavia, Wallenburg, EHTYCSCYTHE, Layngderfleethe, Debluu, Coruh, Staynes, A mean old man, Marrabuk, Axdel, New Leganes, Ankras, CheeseBurrito, Oofery, Roliganistan, Mays Austrian Nation, Karatol-Advenra, Danelaw Scandinavia, Headpat Central, Wiranath, The Almighty Country, Republic of Berzerkistan, Imperial Akatsuki, Lyontisia, Bai Lung, Ze Noobalingas, Kaigi, Evrigenis, ReeK, Lanwa, The Empire of Rijelv, Wizardonia, Freedom Fascists, Dannemarie, Goodnamesarerare, East Malaysia, Santa Dystopia, Sunsistan, Vogar, Acronis, Rainbow Vests, Kangarawa, Aeoliah, Dragons Blood, Hexyia, Gunov, and 28 others.Hogwarts of muggles, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, Tassirion, ArenaC, The Three States of Fortuna, Chols Worithopia, Interdimensional Waifus, FreedomIand, Insi Karai, Tretrid, Lorrana, United Socialist States of Amerika, Riveraland, Pledonia, An Unknown End, BearStackof2015, Roissyland, The Bedford Initiative, Eastern Alksearia, Greater New Cassandra, Modra, North Bernia, Namaste Isle, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Dravida India, Technocratic Tagalog, and Jove Mahmo.