The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 33.531 billion Cyreneanians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. The average income tax rate is 3.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,643 trillion Beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 168,296 Beahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gambling is outlawed, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, the ban on cars has been repealed, and confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle". Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyrenean was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the ban on cars has been repealed.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, gambling is outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Cyrenean voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions On Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, seats at the back of the bus are reserved for homosexuals.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Slaytania, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Testa, Zyrcrestia, North Southumberland, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Anollasia, Lacuna, Austral Coast, Serlone, Dustwind, Kyrizstanislav, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Dovant, New Fania, Karlando, Yaakovim Jacobis, Muricasz, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Grahnol, Ignis Cinere, Jimjam Goober, Nixtodea, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Kebecois, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, Mittal Land, Constantinolia, Northern Nivaria, Patou Isles, and 39 others.Xeknos, Kalieshicana, Evertopia, Watora, Glacieri, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Old Tryst, Graemania, Gal Cradia, Discotheque, Martunra, Randopian, Margaux, Tamsalin, New Mountain States of Turkey, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, Bumrum, Terra Royaume, The Foxfyre Islands, The Sea of the East, Scythestan, Upperheart, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Snakeden, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Thinking Logically and Critically, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Nogalacia, Armatha, Drewish, and Namakan.