The Republic of DarMassalit is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 284 million DarMassalitians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 60.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong DarMassalitian economy, worth 15.0 trillion pounds a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,800 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Real power lies not in the debating room but with those who decide what is debated, polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, and the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DarMassalit's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in DarMassalit, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
- : Following new legislation in DarMassalit, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : DarMassalit endorsed The Kingdom of Angshire.
- : DarMassalit was endorsed by The Kingdom of Angshire.
- : Following new legislation in DarMassalit, polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts.
- : Following new legislation in DarMassalit, real power lies not in the debating room but with those who decide what is debated.
- : Following new legislation in DarMassalit, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : DarMassalit endorsed The United Socialist States of Clan Spaniel.
- : DarMassalit was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Clan Spaniel.
- : Following new legislation in DarMassalit, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
Endorsements Received: 114 » El Fiji Grande, Alunya, The Rhein States, Sinelona, Shin-Hachioji, Runeda, Loutsland, Territorio di Nessuno, Zumlandia, Corfad, Trillius, Sunto, Daiz, Koda-Land, Sundred, North Bratislava, Dreadton, Notyoutopia, Ethnon, Shibutani, Sockmanland, Sheldanada, Pallaith, New Octicarg, Guer Aike, Federation Terra Australis, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Xzavia-Hjar, Kwaj, Omnistria, Dar es Saalam, PlanetPunk, Yaorozu, Newpromisedland, Test for a new hope, Bearical, Wilkshire, Siwale, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, The Tampa Bay Rays, Moisus, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Makersaulache, Dramanian, Spartoptia, Selfgradatude, Grimandia, Ibiscaton, Duerrlewang, and 64 others.Kasazzastan, New Bremerton, Zeternia, Tamgu, Cuyan, Quebekistand, Amestris-Britannia, Arimbia, Jasminlandia, 1 very fast endotarter, Amerian States, McMasterdonia, Great Bights Mum, Torakuen, Wisconsota, Shadowrik, General COE, Holy Oranz, Steampunk Ariel, Frie Annium, The Stratosphere Islands, Votak Matim, Miruma, Orado, Juggernautilus, Glurponia, Frances Francis the First of France, Delmak, Orven, Guslantis, Amauri, Faircliff, Ponantine, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Great Robertia, Racoda, Black Templares, Aratani, Abject Ludicrosity, Maott, Nakayo, Pasargad, Ozstan, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, Kaschovia, Loli County, Moubarakistan, The Pantheons, Francois Isidore, Joodey, Altamonte, Darcania, Neworva, Nothru Lerple, Gorundu, Lendara, Xentherida, Napnomadia, PotatoFarmers, Partax, Clan Spaniel, and Angshire.