The Republic of Deblar is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, otherworldly petting zoo, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, devout population of 408 million Deblarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Administration, although Welfare, Law & Order, and Environment are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Gregory. The average income tax rate is 82.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Deblarian economy, worth 23.0 trillion Deblarian Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 56,343 Deblarian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, most citizens in Deblar are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government, and the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Deblar's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Deblar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, most citizens in Deblar are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Deblar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Deblar lodged a message on the Conch Kingdom Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Lion Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Duby, Socialist Platypus, Charville, Nova Briton, Balan Bar, Pervincia, Liberto-Ancapistan, Primis Tenebris, Kurczak Mielony, Gatorstan, Cle Brait, GreatBritannia, Land of Legacy, Commuba, Stustu, Cyzixraqab, Lislandia, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Aelandi, Xavier The 1, El Blurkistan, Saint Killebrew, Hubdova, Vivenxistan, The Free City of Nelson, Wakaru, Jossel, The Psittacines, Space Nudists, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, Werstonal, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, GibmeMoney, Free Azell, Kursibar, Ciapore, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Hamptoria, Mandarivia, Erithian, Devonigondwana, Oktadonia, Eastern Starbowie, Seolia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, and 10 others.Cramboria, Redamia, The Orange Microwaves, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Zuelong, Kliffoj, Great Luirokitanea, Swiss Hommousionopia, and Elythrea.