The Holy Empire of Deus Vultius is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 563 million Deus Vultiusians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yrarmond. The average income tax rate is 59.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Deus Vultiusian economy, worth 32.6 trillion Rai Stones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Pizza Delivery, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 57,933 Rai Stones, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2, gun ownership is compulsory, military advisors frequently remind San Vitenzan farmers that they have to pull the pin on a grenade before throwing it, and doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Deus Vultius's national animal is the Wild Crusader, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Deus Vultius was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tyirza.
- : Deus Vultius was endorsed by The Federation of Defense For The World Assembly.
- : Deus Vultius was endorsed by The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : Deus Vultius was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Climeria.
- : Deus Vultius was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Following new legislation in Deus Vultius, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Deus Vultius, military advisors frequently remind San Vitenzan farmers that they have to pull the pin on a grenade before throwing it.
- : Following new legislation in Deus Vultius, gun ownership is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Deus Vultius, nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2.
- : Deus Vultius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
Endorsements Received: 119 » Lulubellia, Crusadam, Sachi, Shibutani, Maratabat, Kromi, Hamerica, Aerilia, Guer Aike, Orado, Moneyflows, Svenskskit, Empy, Cretox State, WeKnow, Kragsgale, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Francois Isidore, Katuda, Aoncarpa, Xentherida, Valgarda, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Former English Colony, Pallaith, Aeolist, Xagill, Vesteysia, El Fiji Grande, Ellbonnia, Republica Guilleana, Kazoo Basin, Loutsland, Bankowiata, Slyakanya, Yokciq Empire, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Barabolia, Odelinor, Omnistria, Dreadton, Imperial Pieserged, Dakota Territories, Bharathvarsh, Star Kingdom, and 69 others.Sundred, Corfad, Zzozona, Wilkshire, Notyoutopia, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Kocherian, New Lakemba, Ravendi, Clan Spaniel, Venicea, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Votak Matim, Dar es Saalam, Navsland, Hardscrabble, McMasterdonia, Illusia and Neverendia, Valentine Z, Shadowrik, Gondwanaia, The Pantheons, Nodnarb, Runeda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sikol, Colfes, Minich, Frances Francis the First of France, Maott, Madjack, Interdimensional Zone, Wineclaw, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Andexia, North Bratislava, The Republic of Free Peoples, Selfgradatude, Dangine, Sunto, Questann, Lol2639, Sil Dorsett, Chips and Guac, Siforpeo, Shotokonia, Travislavania, Servilis, Fauzjhia, Simone Republic, Nationeer, Kranostav, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Pasargad, Alexander the Magnus, Draconian Progression, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, Religioncord, Climeria, Mon Island, Defense For The World Assembly, and Tyirza.