|Capital||The City of the Brightest|
The Democratic States of Developing World is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Lancaster with a fair hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, pith helmet sales, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.509 billion Developing Worldians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The City of the Brightest. The average income tax rate is 72.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Developing Worldian economy, worth 351 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 100,078 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Posters on 'Developing Worldian Values' advise against being proud of Developing World, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic, travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Developing World flights to avoid the pay lavatories, and the national security service are a bunch of crooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Developing World's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Developing World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Developing World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Developing World voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Developing World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Developing World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Developing World endorsed The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Developing World endorsed The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
- : Developing World was endorsed by The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
- : Developing World was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Developing World was endorsed by The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Evrigenis, EHTYCSCYTHE, VW53Aland, Debluu, Mays Austrian Nation, Axdel, Layngderfleethe, Distro-Spartica, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Oofery, Wiranath, CheeseBurrito, Dravida India, Acronis, Coruh, Rainbow Vests, Kangarawa, Wallenburg, Roma IV, Gunov, Dragons Blood, A mean old man, A Slanted Black Stripe, Tretrid, Lorrana, Martian States of America, BearStackof2015, The Bedford Initiative, North Bernia, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Namaste Isle, Federation Of Columbian Republics, and The Three States of Fortuna.